We are glad to announce the reopening of our practice for office evaluations and non-emergent/elective procedures on May 1, 2020.In concordance with the guidelines provided by Governor Kate Brown on April 23, 2020,it is our highest priority to minimize the risk of SARS-COV-2 (COVID-19) transmission to patients, healthcare workers and others in our office. To address this priority, we will be instituting the following in our operations:
What we will kindly request of our patients:
- Report any fever, cough, shortness of breath, recent close contact with a COVID-19 positive patient or person with above symptoms, or travel in the last 2 weeks.
- Be prepared to have your temperature measured upon entry.
- Attend your appointment alone if possible (those accompanying you may wait in their vehicle).
- Arrive at your appointed time or be prepared to reschedule otherwise.
- Wear a cloth face covering.
- Maintain social distancing of 6 feet within our office.
What you can expect from us during your visit:
- Waiting room with social distancing between chairs
- Acrylic “sneeze guard” separation between our patients and reception staff
- Decreased patient traffic to minimize or eliminate any contact between our patients
- Diligent sanitizing of our exam rooms and surgery suite
- Our physician and staff wearing surgical masks
- Adequate personal protective equipment (PPE) to care for you as we also maintain an awareness of community needs
We look forward to the opportunity to take care of you once again.
Scot A. Sullivan, MD and the entire Portland Oculoplastics staff